Monday 18 August 2008

Homer Simpson Moment!

I bought a new camera. It would not upload the images to my PC. I spent 5 1/2 hours on the telephone, even had the computer reset to factory settings, and then eventually someone said "have you tried connecting your camera to the USB port on the front of the computer rather than the back?"



Anyway Oliver Badcat has the honour of going first. He's a bit bored by our glorious English Summer and tired from his hunting expedition, ( three mice yesterday).

N.B. Before any smartypants brings it up the book on the shelf behind is about the Dreyfus Affair.

2 comments:

Mulier Fortis said...

Badcat is definitely a magnificent moggie.

(I fail to get the significance of why the USB port at the back of the computer didn't work, while the front one did... maybe it's just me being blonde, but...???)

BTW, Sydney is cute too, but Oliver Badcat is cuter!

the hound said...

I did not even know I had a USB port on the front of the computer! The people from Dell and from the camera company never mentioned that the one on the front was specialy for digital cameras. We talked for hours, I even handed over the control of the computer remotely to the Dell operative and still they did not know what was wrong.